She always told me, "You do not understand why I have to go halfway around the world just to kick a football game! Why are not you here and kicking in the garden as a kid? There is football too! "
I replied, "Yes. But grandma, we'll kick the World Cup. "
And she replied, "Yes, but we miss you very much."
It's fun. For me, I just went to soccer in Brazil and now I'm back home. She just wanted to know what I did and eat well ...
After a 7-1 victory over Brazil, looking out the window of the car and all the Brazilians were standing by the side of the road and waving. Many people cried. But they cry to share our joys with us. One guy even holds the Brazilian flag and the German flag. In each city we go through, more and more people line up by the road and shout at the bus that "Germany! Virtue! Champion! Champion!"
That's the best thing I've ever seen...

