Paolo Maldini : The legend !

"If I were to return to being a child, I would write a story. The most beautiful story I can imagine. I write like it came to me in real life. "


Maldini shared that, of course, when he was famous. Wondering, in the moment you feel lacking in anything in life. The debate about a personal title such as the Golden Ball, or the regret with the unfinished shirt in heaven. Because apart from these two things, the story he left was so full.

Fight for the traditional color of the family. Continuing glorious career without being overwhelmed by the great shadow of the father.

Become legendary in his place, one of the best. And especially the sympathy of the people of Milan's red-and-black colors, who watched from his father's to the training ground until he clapped for them on the last day. The day will be remembered on January 20, 1985, when a 16-year-old boy made his first appearance for AC Milan in a substitute match against Udinese. And a magnificent chapter opened lasting forever. Maldini has been ruled by right-wing defenders and has since made a name for himself as a left back and center back. He is the fulcrum for the teams he plays, is the embodiment of the typical Italian defense

His story is so extraordinary, even in the imagination of a child is difficult to imagine. Luscious hair flying in the wind with steady and rhythmic steps, on the rhythm and rivalry wise, has become a typical image of Milan's Il Capitano years.