Failure of the German team

"We did not play well enough, and the results were right. Honestly, we could not score 90 minutes in front of Korea, so we did not deserve to be in the next round. We have to get what we deserve. We did not see any black stuff. This is not related to chance.


"I think we have done what we can. We tried our best but still could not get what we wanted. Sometimes it would be easier if you got the goal early, but in all three games, we were beaten by the opposing team. This situation always makes things difficult. We are very sad, very angry with ourselves but now, nothing can help.

"I do not know if this is the darkest moment in German football history, but it's really bad. I think none of us can imagine this situation. Obviously, we are looking forward to a longer journey. "

Toni Kroos talks about the defeat of the German team.