ARON GUNNARSSON - Icelandic heroic leader

"A few Icelanders are about to end their career, and we are all around the age of 30 and know we will soon be leaving the younger players, which is why the transfer of values Helping us succeed is so important, and we can go to Russia and BARCELONA BARCELONA, but what do we do? We were just a bad copy and certainly a worse team.


From a certain point of view, I find our style is like the symbol of Iceland. Look at a few players, maybe we are not the best technical people. WE CAN NOT HAVE THEIR MOST POPULAR STONE.

But do you want to confront us? I do not think so.

We are very united. We are very upset. We are not afraid of anything.

And that is the lesson I want to send to my young players in Russia. I want them to know that if you train hard and have people ready to stand next to you, nothing is impossible in football. "- Aron Gunnarson